wview and BPQ32

  • Jerome K
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2013
      Hello.

      Anyone using wview (linux weather program) and BPQ to send weather data to APRS via BPQ32 If so what file are you using to grab this data from.. Or have you work out a work around?

      I see no corresponding files in wview to do this with.. Would rather send my weather data over RF and not use the CWOP section in wview to send it over the internetÂ…..

      73 Jerry N9LYA

      www.mitchellwx.com

      www.hfskipnet.net

      www.n9lya.com