RE: RMS Trimode

  • n6kzb
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 29, 2013

       I do not know if you got a response, this new yahoo groups is all messed up, hi hi

      You might want to winlink email  ke7xo.

      He runs BPQ, Trimode, Relay et all on systems at his station in Las Vegas.

      Know s a lot, and is even a nice guy.

      Mike

      xe2/n6kzb

      --- In bpq32@yahoogroups.com, <mtaylor@...> wrote:

      I am looking into using RMS Trimode. I want to be sure you can use it in conjunction with BPQ32. My intent is to use it for incoming pactor, winmor, and robust packet WL2K connections. Does it seamlessly interface with BPQ32 on windows similar to RMS Packet?

      Any words of wisdom out there?

      Thanks
      Mark
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 29, 2013

        Why not just use BPQ32 or one of the Linux versions of BPQ..?

        One system one software!!

        73 Jerry N9LYA