RE: [BPQ32] RMS Trimode

  • Mark Taylor
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 19, 2013
      Thanks John. I seldom use the telnet server so had not looked at that
      document for several years. This may be just what I need.

      Mark

    • Mark Taylor
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 20, 2013
        Thanks John, this was just the ticket to fix it up. Everything is working
        great with one exception.

        On the WL2K Reporting lines for packet I clearly have PKT1200 yet on the
        winlink.org map it shows Packet / Packet 2400

        On the report at winlink.org it shows Packet 1200 correctly.

        Maybe I missed something in the docs?

        Mark

      • n6kzb
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 29, 2013

           I do not know if you got a response, this new yahoo groups is all messed up, hi hi

          You might want to winlink email  ke7xo.

          He runs BPQ, Trimode, Relay et all on systems at his station in Las Vegas.

          Know s a lot, and is even a nice guy.

          Mike

          xe2/n6kzb

          --- In bpq32@yahoogroups.com, <mtaylor@...> wrote:

          I am looking into using RMS Trimode. I want to be sure you can use it in conjunction with BPQ32. My intent is to use it for incoming pactor, winmor, and robust packet WL2K connections. Does it seamlessly interface with BPQ32 on windows similar to RMS Packet?

          Any words of wisdom out there?

          Thanks
          Mark
        • Jerry
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 29, 2013

            Why not just use BPQ32 or one of the Linux versions of BPQ..?

            One system one software!!

            73 Jerry N9LYA