Re: [BPQ32] BPQTermTCP for Andriod

  • Joel Yates
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 18, 2013
      This is going to be a nightmare...With the Bluetooth keyboard on the Xoom tablet. With this update now you can do nothing at all on the input line. You can still connect and exit but that is all.
      ...Joel

      Joel Yates
      yate4899@...

      On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 4:30 PM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      After much searching through the API docs, I think I've found why it doesn't work on Andriod 4+.

      This version redefines the newline key as "Send" which I hope will fix it.

      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 3, 2013
        John,

        Works great on my Asus 7" Android tablet. Like the two hosts and adding the version number.

        Thanks again,

        73, Dave
        WA7RYV