RE: [BPQ32] FBB

  • David Calder n4zkf
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
      I have a static IP. It's the people I'm trying to forward with that don't.

      Thanks, Dave
      n4zkf

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
        David Calder n4zkf wrote:
        I have a static IP. It's the people I'm trying to forward with that don't.

        Thanks, Dave
        n4zkf
        _,_._,___

        Hi Dave,

                     Porttunnel allows you to forward to partners with a Dynamic IP.

        Regards ..... Peter

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008

          Dave

          For 7.00e you need to use a port mapper, FBBDNS or AnalogX Port Mapper, this will change a selected local

          Port convert into the remote host (DNS) and remote port.

          Downloadable from my web site:

          http://n9pmo.dyndns.org

          I thought I placed the FBBDNS Port Mapper in the files section on the BPQ Reflector, I will be more then happy to send

          It to you .

          Mike Melnik

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 29, 2008
            Great. Thanks!