RE: [BPQ32] BPQTermTCP for Andriod

    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 18, 2013
      Thanks, Joel.

      It looks like something in the keyboard handling changed between versions 2.2 and 4.x. I'll be away for the next 3 weeks or so, but when I get back I'll see if I can borrow a newer device to test with.

      73, John

      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 3, 2013
        John,

        Works great on my Asus 7" Android tablet. Like the two hosts and adding the version number.

        Thanks again,

        73, Dave
        WA7RYV