Re: [BPQ32] BPQTermTCP for Andriod

  • Joel Yates
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 17 6:44 PM

      Reference my last about the Motorola Xoom tablet. That was a typo.
      It should have read No other input allowed after the connect. Anyway Dave and I seem to be having the same results.
      ...73's...Joel N4JOA

      On Aug 17, 2013 5:42 PM, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      I've modified the Andriod version of BPQTermTCP so that it should work on phones or tablets without a Menu key.

      I can only test on Android 2.2, so any comments from those running later versions would be appreciated.

      73, John G8BPQ

      .

    • David Bird
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 3, 2013
        John,

        Works great on my Asus 7" Android tablet. Like the two hosts and adding the version number.

        Thanks again,

        73, Dave
        WA7RYV