Re: [BPQ32] BPQTermTCP for Andriod

  • Joel Yates
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 17, 2013

      Same here. On my Galaxy S3 get connected just fine and other keyboard input does not work. Have not tried my tablet yet.
      ...Joel N4JOA

      On Aug 17, 2013 7:21 PM, "Dave Webb" <druliefw@...> wrote:

      I'm using Android 4.1.2. I set up the settings with the necessary info, when I connect to my system, I get as far as the user prompt and that is all. Is the App looking for a specific user/password prompt?
      73
      Dave

      On 8/17/2013 5:41 PM, John Wiseman wrote:

      I've modified the Andriod version of BPQTermTCP so that it should work on phones or tablets without a Menu key.

      I can only test on Android 2.2, so any comments from those running later versions would be appreciated.

      73, John G8BPQ

      .

    • David Bird
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 3, 2013
        John,

        Works great on my Asus 7" Android tablet. Like the two hosts and adding the version number.

        Thanks again,

        73, Dave
        WA7RYV