Re: [BPQ32] FBB

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
      I use WFBB 16 bit with BPQ32 in Win98se.. works GREAT!

      K.O. N0KFQ

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
        Back to WinFBB 7.00g and BPQ 4.09b on 98SE. Only problem I see is someone using
        dyndns. It won't use that, you have to have an IP for a telnet forward.

        It's been running all day on 20 Meters just fine. Best connects I have had in 2 months.

        6 machines in this room running from Windows 2008 to 2003 Enterprise server and I
        still like 98 on FBB. Go figure.

        Dave n4zkf

        --

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@centurytel. net

      • Peter Mallett
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
          David Calder n4zkf wrote:
          Back to WinFBB 7.00g and BPQ 4.09b on 98SE. Only problem I see is someone using
          dyndns. It won't use that, you have to have an IP for a telnet forward.

          It's been running all day on 20 Meters just fine. Best connects I have had in 2 months.

          6 machines in this room running from Windows 2008 to 2003 Enterprise server and I
          still like 98 on FBB. Go figure.

          Dave n4zkf
          Hi Dave,

                       Use Porttunnel which I have used for many years and works 100 percent with FBB and Win98SE.

          You map your Dynamic host to your static IP you set for FBB on your local LAN.

          You can get porttunnel here.

          http://www.steelbytes.com/?mid=18

          Regards ..... Peter

        • David Calder n4zkf
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
            I have a static IP. It's the people I'm trying to forward with that don't.

            Thanks, Dave

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
              David Calder n4zkf wrote:
              I have a static IP. It's the people I'm trying to forward with that don't.

              Thanks, Dave
              n4zkf
              _,_._,___

              Hi Dave,

                           Porttunnel allows you to forward to partners with a Dynamic IP.

              Regards ..... Peter

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008

                Dave

                For 7.00e you need to use a port mapper, FBBDNS or AnalogX Port Mapper, this will change a selected local

                Port convert into the remote host (DNS) and remote port.

                Downloadable from my web site:

                http://n9pmo.dyndns.org

                I thought I placed the FBBDNS Port Mapper in the files section on the BPQ Reflector, I will be more then happy to send

                It to you .

                Mike Melnik

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 29, 2008
                  Great. Thanks!