Re: [BPQ32] Mail For Beacon

  • PE1RDW
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 8, 2013
      If you change it you will break software like winpac tsthost and wintst that depend on the mailfor beacons being adressed to fbb, I suspect that is why it is hardcoded.

      73 Andre PE1RDW
      Op 08-08-13 20:17, Charles Brabham schreef:
      I've just activated my "Mail for" becon - it appears to be addressed to "FBB" .

      I looked around, and didn't see where I could change it to "QST" or something like that.

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL

    • James Wagner
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 8, 2013
        I's that a direct TNC setting?