Mail For Beacon

  • Charles Brabham
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 8, 2013
      I've just activated my "Mail for" becon - it appears to be addressed to "FBB" .

      I looked around, and didn't see where I could change it to "QST" or something like that.

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL

    • PE1RDW
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 8, 2013
        If you change it you will break software like winpac tsthost and wintst that depend on the mailfor beacons being adressed to fbb, I suspect that is why it is hardcoded.

        73 Andre PE1RDW
        Op 08-08-13 20:17, Charles Brabham schreef:
        I've just activated my "Mail for" becon - it appears to be addressed to "FBB" .

        I looked around, and didn't see where I could change it to "QST" or something like that.

        73 DE Charles, N5PVL

      • James Wagner
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 8, 2013
          I's that a direct TNC setting?