Suggestions,

  • Jean Létourneau
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2013
      Hi John,

            There is few suggestions I like to see on the drawing board for futur LinBPQ updates. (If not all ready on it)

      In MAIL systems,

      - Be able to read messages while we list them (Linke FBB)
        ex: <A>bort, <R> read msg#, <C> Continue with out page, <CR> Continue..>

      In Nodes

      - Be able to list nodes using wildcard.
        ex: n VE2* will list only VE2 Nodes

      - In the conf be able to chose to have nodes listed by either Aliases or Callsign.

      do you think this is feaseble?

      73 de Jean,
      VA2OM

      --

      Sysop de: VE2PKT (BBS), VE2PKT-3 (LinBPQ),
      VE2PKT-4, VE2RAJ (XRouter)

      RF:147.435 Mhz (1200 Bps)

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2013
        Jean,

        I'll have a look at how FBB does reading within a listing and see if I can do something similar.

        Adding a wildcard to the Nodes command would be easy enough.

        The user can choose to list nodes sorted by call or alias. Whilst it would be possible to change the default with a configuraton option, I think that could lead to confusion.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2013
          Hi John and group,
              I would like the thing as Jean