RE: [BPQ32] Linbpq Pactor/Interlock Bug

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2013

      Sorry I think our tests and conversations got confusing… Without interlock=8 in 8 and 18 I have all kinds or TXing while scanning and Pactor trying when winmor is in session.. I can do more testing.. But I thought the end of our discuss was left somewhat confused, but never solved... Perhaps it was late for us both…

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2013
        Ok, Jerry.

        I've had another look at the interlock code, and I'm suprised it ever worked! Should have a fix shortly.

        Sorry for the problems caused.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2013

          Hi John…

          You rock.. Did not mean to sound frustrated.. But I thought you knew it was still an issue and I have been trying every test I could do by myself.. Each one looked good for a few minutes then quickly left me with my system offline, or restarting every few minutes..… Been spending home time, work breaks, and lunch playing with the settings… for days.. lol Tried to solicit help with some tests I wanted to try from here and no replies..

          It’s really no problem…

          Just mind blowing…

          73