FBB

  • David Calder n4zkf
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
      I got my new P4 MB with ISA. Got it all fired up. What is the
      file you delete when you haven't run FBB in a ton of time and it
      thinks its been over 24 hours and won't houseclean due to that.
      I can't remember the name of it!

      Anyone remember? I know this is off topic for this group but thanks.

      I'm getting ready to try John's file with 32 and the DRSI.

      Thanks,
      73 Dave
      n4zkf

    • Jim WU3V AAM8AMT
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
        epurmess.res

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
          Thanks Jim. I have the new DRSI's back in a it's never ran better. Now to upgrade
          to BPQ32 and the latest FBB. Which I really don't want to do.

          I sure like the old stuff.

          73 Dave

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
            I use WFBB 16 bit with BPQ32 in Win98se.. works GREAT!

            K.O. N0KFQ

            --

            K.O. Higgs
            n0kfq@...
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
              Back to WinFBB 7.00g and BPQ 4.09b on 98SE. Only problem I see is someone using
              dyndns. It won't use that, you have to have an IP for a telnet forward.

              It's been running all day on 20 Meters just fine. Best connects I have had in 2 months.

              6 machines in this room running from Windows 2008 to 2003 Enterprise server and I
              still like 98 on FBB. Go figure.

              Dave n4zkf

              --

              K.O. Higgs
              n0kfq@centurytel. net

            • Peter Mallett
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
                David Calder n4zkf wrote:
                Back to WinFBB 7.00g and BPQ 4.09b on 98SE. Only problem I see is someone using
                dyndns. It won't use that, you have to have an IP for a telnet forward.

                It's been running all day on 20 Meters just fine. Best connects I have had in 2 months.

                6 machines in this room running from Windows 2008 to 2003 Enterprise server and I
                still like 98 on FBB. Go figure.

                Dave n4zkf
                Hi Dave,

                             Use Porttunnel which I have used for many years and works 100 percent with FBB and Win98SE.

                You map your Dynamic host to your static IP you set for FBB on your local LAN.

                You can get porttunnel here.

                http://www.steelbytes.com/?mid=18

                Regards ..... Peter

              • David Calder n4zkf
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
                  I have a static IP. It's the people I'm trying to forward with that don't.

                  Thanks, Dave

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008
                    David Calder n4zkf wrote:
                    I have a static IP. It's the people I'm trying to forward with that don't.

                    Thanks, Dave
                    n4zkf
                    _,_._,___

                    Hi Dave,

                                 Porttunnel allows you to forward to partners with a Dynamic IP.

                    Regards ..... Peter

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 28, 2008

                      Dave

                      For 7.00e you need to use a port mapper, FBBDNS or AnalogX Port Mapper, this will change a selected local

                      Port convert into the remote host (DNS) and remote port.

                      Downloadable from my web site:

                      http://n9pmo.dyndns.org

                      I thought I placed the FBBDNS Port Mapper in the files section on the BPQ Reflector, I will be more then happy to send

                      It to you .

                      Mike Melnik

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 29, 2008
                        Great. Thanks!