Linbpq Pactor/Winmor

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013

      Anyone else running Linbpq with pactor sharing a port with winmor on the same radio…???

      I am having issues with the Interlock command and quite frankly.. I cannot find a cause or cure…

      If u are let me know.. I have something I’d like you to try.. If anyone is willing to help.

      Even if just a pactor port under linbpq.. Could u add interlock=(Pactor port#) and get with me…

      73 Jerry N9LYA

      N9LYA/K9BBS  http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080

      Linbpq 6.0.3.1 Debian Linux 7.0.0 Dell_Server_2600_4GBRAM_73GBHD_Dual_Dual_Core_CPU_1.8Ghz

      W9HU http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8081

      PilinBPQ 6.0.3.1

      Raspbian-wheezy-7_Rpi_B_700MHz_256MBram_32GB-SD-class10

      N9LYA-5

      JNOS 2.0j Debian Linux 6.0.6

      HP 3.4Ghz  2GB Ram 2TB Hard drive

      W9OTR-8

      XR32 201b Windows XP SP3

      Dell Optiplex GX240 Pentium 4 1.70GHz  768MB Ram 40 GB Harddrive

      http://www.mitchellwx.com

      http://www.n9lya.com

      http://www.kutche.net

      http://www.hfskipnet.net