Re: [BPQ32] HSMM-MESH on Raspberry PI

  • Bill Vodall
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013
      Hi John,

      > I have two PIs linked to a WRT54GS, but as I don't have any nearby Mesh
      > nodes I can't test very thoroughly. If anyone is interested in helping me
      > test, or even just trying the system for themselves, please contact me .

      I have a brand new PI and multiple mesh nodes running. If you have
      a list of how you set up your PI I can mirror that and give it a try.
      My mesh nodes are using the NW-MESH variant with the newer olsrd
      daemon but I think we can work around that.

      Bill, WA7NWP
    • Harold Kinchelow
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013

        Hey John.  You know I'm there.  I have a pi just sitting needing something to do.  Let me know what I need to do.

        Thanks
        Harold (K7ILO)

        On Jul 23, 2013 8:45 AM, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

        Hi,

        I have HSMM-MESH running on a Raspberry PI. Aprat rm providing an alernative platform to the WRT54G, it opens up the option of a combines LinBPQ/MESH node.

        I have two PIs linked to a WRT54GS, but as I don't have any nearby Mesh nodes I can't test very thoroughly. If anyone is interested in helping me test, or even just trying the system for themselves, please contact me .

        If you are unfamilair with HSMM-MESH, it is a HAM High Speed network, based on 2.4 GHz WLAN technology. See http://hsmm-mesh.org/

        Thanks,

        John G8BPQ