HSMM-MESH on Raspberry PI

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013

      Hi,

      I have HSMM-MESH running on a Raspberry PI. Aprat rm providing an alernative platform to the WRT54G, it opens up the option of a combines LinBPQ/MESH node.

      I have two PIs linked to a WRT54GS, but as I don't have any nearby Mesh nodes I can't test very thoroughly. If anyone is interested in helping me test, or even just trying the system for themselves, please contact me .

      If you are unfamilair with HSMM-MESH, it is a HAM High Speed network, based on 2.4 GHz WLAN technology. See http://hsmm-mesh.org/

      Thanks,

      John G8BPQ

    • Bill Vodall
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013
        Hi John,

        > I have two PIs linked to a WRT54GS, but as I don't have any nearby Mesh
        > nodes I can't test very thoroughly. If anyone is interested in helping me
        > test, or even just trying the system for themselves, please contact me .

        I have a brand new PI and multiple mesh nodes running. If you have
        a list of how you set up your PI I can mirror that and give it a try.
        My mesh nodes are using the NW-MESH variant with the newer olsrd
        daemon but I think we can work around that.

        Bill, WA7NWP
      • Harold Kinchelow