Pk-64

  • Shawn Bush
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2013

      Greetings group...
      I am trying to get this Commidore 64 TNC. Does anyone know of any programs that might use it besides the built in programs?

      73's
      KD8NCV

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013

        Hi,

        I have HSMM-MESH running on a Raspberry PI. Aprat rm providing an alernative platform to the WRT54G, it opens up the option of a combines LinBPQ/MESH node.

        I have two PIs linked to a WRT54GS, but as I don't have any nearby Mesh nodes I can't test very thoroughly. If anyone is interested in helping me test, or even just trying the system for themselves, please contact me .

        If you are unfamilair with HSMM-MESH, it is a HAM High Speed network, based on 2.4 GHz WLAN technology. See http://hsmm-mesh.org/

        Thanks,

        John G8BPQ

      • Bill Vodall
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013
          Hi John,

          > I have two PIs linked to a WRT54GS, but as I don't have any nearby Mesh
          > nodes I can't test very thoroughly. If anyone is interested in helping me
          > test, or even just trying the system for themselves, please contact me .

          I have a brand new PI and multiple mesh nodes running. If you have
          a list of how you set up your PI I can mirror that and give it a try.
          My mesh nodes are using the NW-MESH variant with the newer olsrd
          daemon but I think we can work around that.

          Bill, WA7NWP
        • Harold Kinchelow