RE: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32_6.0.3.1_20130720 including BPQMail, BPQChat and BPQAPRS is now available

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21 7:52 AM
      Not yet. Hopfuilly will be in next day or two.

      John

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2013
        Paul

        I use AUTOADDMAP which means I only broadcast to nodes that originate a connection to me.

        I accept connections from anyone at UDP Port 10093 AE5E-14 URL of dxspots.com.

        Do you have NODESINTERVAL=15?

        I have raised your quality number to 193, one higher than my default setting of 192.

        I also rebooted as I had a number of MS security updates pending.

        I see you just connected as PUKKIE:ZL4AX-10 with a quality of 193.

        Ron