Re: BPQ32_6.0.3.1_20130720 including BPQMail, BPQChat and BPQAPRS is now available

  • nl2prc
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2013
      Hi John

      Are the src files also availible for compiling it on my RedHat 9 machine

      73, Ascal

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 21, 2013
        Thanks, Jouko.

        It looks like they got uploaded as text files. I've uploaded them again, and they seem ok now.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21, 2013
          Not yet. Hopfuilly will be in next day or two.

          John

          Are the src files also availible for compiling it on my RedHat 9 machine

          73, Ascal

          > Thanks, Ron.

          The 6.0.3.1 versions of LinBPQ PILinBPQ and MACBPQ have been uploaded to my
          > web site

          href="http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/linbpq">http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/linbpq

          http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/pilinbpq

          http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/macbpq

          href="http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/HTMLPages.zip">http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/HTMLPages.zip

          http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/BPQAPRS.zip

          > From now on, release versions of the linux code will be placed
          there.
          > Development versions will continue to be posted to my Dropbox
          account

          > 73, John G8BPQ
          >

          > _____

          now available

> [...]
          the
          > result is annoying UAC popups...'do you really trust this program'
          etc. If
          > you have used this workaround, you can, after installing this
          release, do an
          > uninstall, which will preserve your configuration, and
          then do a reinstall
          > taking all the defaults. The result will be to
          divide your installation
          > properly into %programfiles%\bpq32 and
          %appdata%\bpq32.

          > Help will be available in the users group
          should you have questions.

          > The changelog is here:

          href="http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm#">http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm#

          Changelog

          > Thanks to John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ for his tireless

          N5IN)

        • Ron Stordahl
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10, 2013
            Paul

            I use AUTOADDMAP which means I only broadcast to nodes that originate a connection to me.

            I accept connections from anyone at UDP Port 10093 AE5E-14 URL of dxspots.com.

            Do you have NODESINTERVAL=15?

            I have raised your quality number to 193, one higher than my default setting of 192.

            I also rebooted as I had a number of MS security updates pending.

            I see you just connected as PUKKIE:ZL4AX-10 with a quality of 193.

            Ron