RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32_6.0.3.1_20130720 including BPQMail, BPQChat and BPQAPRS is now available

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2013
      Thanks, Ron.

      The 6.0.3.1 versions of LinBPQ PILinBPQ and MACBPQ have been uploaded to my web site

      From now on, release versions of the linux code will be placed there. Development versions will continue to be posted to my Dropbox account

      73, John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 21, 2013
        John,

        Something strange with the version in this new address. It is not working on my PI.
        Had to take 6.0.3.1 from Dropbox, and it is working OK

        Same problem at OH7JJT

        73 Jouko OH5RM

        > Thanks, Ron.
        >
        > The 6.0.3.1 versions of LinBPQ PILinBPQ and MACBPQ have been uploaded to my
        > web site
        >
        > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/linbpq
        > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/pilinbpq
        > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/macbpq
        >
        > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/HTMLPages.zip
        > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/BPQAPRS.zip
        >
        > From now on, release versions of the linux code will be placed there.
        > Development versions will continue to be posted to my Dropbox account
        >
        > 73, John G8BPQ
        >

        > _____

      • nl2prc
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21, 2013
          Hi John

          Are the src files also availible for compiling it on my RedHat 9 machine

          73, Ascal

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 21, 2013
            Thanks, Jouko.

            It looks like they got uploaded as text files. I've uploaded them again, and they seem ok now.

            73, John

            href="http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/linbpq">http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/linbpq

            href="http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/HTMLPages.zip">http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/HTMLPages.zip

            http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/BPQAPRS.zip

            > From now on, release versions of the linux code will be placed
            there.
            > Development versions will continue to be posted to my Dropbox
            account

            > 73, John G8BPQ
            >

            > _____

            now available

            href="http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm#">http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm#

            Changelog

            > Thanks to John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ for his tireless
            work enhancing BPQ32!

            > 73 de Ron Stordahl, AE5E (ex
            N5IN)

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 21, 2013
              Not yet. Hopfuilly will be in next day or two.

              John

              Are the src files also availible for compiling it on my RedHat 9 machine

              73, Ascal

              > Thanks, Ron.

              The 6.0.3.1 versions of LinBPQ PILinBPQ and MACBPQ have been uploaded to my
              > web site

              href="http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/linbpq">http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/linbpq

              http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/pilinbpq

              http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/macbpq

              href="http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/HTMLPages.zip">http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/HTMLPages.zip

              http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/BPQAPRS.zip

              > From now on, release versions of the linux code will be placed
              there.
              > Development versions will continue to be posted to my Dropbox
              account

              > 73, John G8BPQ
              >

              > _____

              now available

> [...]
              the
              > result is annoying UAC popups...'do you really trust this program'
              etc. If
              > you have used this workaround, you can, after installing this
              release, do an
              > uninstall, which will preserve your configuration, and
              then do a reinstall
              > taking all the defaults. The result will be to
              divide your installation
              > properly into %programfiles%\bpq32 and
              %appdata%\bpq32.

              > Help will be available in the users group
              should you have questions.

              > The changelog is here:

              href="http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm#">http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm#

              Changelog

              > Thanks to John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ for his tireless

              N5IN)

            • Ron Stordahl
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 10, 2013
                Paul

                I use AUTOADDMAP which means I only broadcast to nodes that originate a connection to me.

                I accept connections from anyone at UDP Port 10093 AE5E-14 URL of dxspots.com.

                Do you have NODESINTERVAL=15?

                I have raised your quality number to 193, one higher than my default setting of 192.

                I also rebooted as I had a number of MS security updates pending.

                I see you just connected as PUKKIE:ZL4AX-10 with a quality of 193.

                Ron