BPQ32 scanning

  • w5seg@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
      Can anyone out there help me with this. I have a ptc II pro and a Kenwood ts450 radio and I have done everything I been told to get it scanning. But it will not scan the frequencies but using airmail and winpack it will scan. Unusual circumstances here.
      Robby Sent
    • w5seg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
        Ptc to radio

        Sent from my Samsung Galaxy NoteĀ® II

        > Can anyone out there help me with this. I have a ptc II pro and a Kenwood
        > ts450 radio and I have done everything I been told to get it scanning.
        > But it will not scan the frequencies but using airmail and winpack it will
        > scan. Unusual circumstances here.
        > Robby Sent

        Is the cable you are using to control the radio one from the computer to
        the radio or from the PTC-II to the radio?

      • Mark Taylor
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013