RE: [BPQ32] bpq Scanning

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
      Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.

      Have you ever had the PTC working with BPQ (without scanning)?

      If not, you need to get that working before moving on to trying scanning. Send me your config. and I'll see if I can see what is wrong with it.

      John

      From: John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...>
      Date: 07/16/2013 4:57 AM (GMT-06:00)
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

      Robby,

      Did the PTC port work ok before you added the RIGCONTROL line? If so, could you send me your config file, and I'll see if I can test it here.