RE: [BPQ32] bpq Scanning

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16 2:57 AM
      Robby,

      Did the PTC port work ok before you added the RIGCONTROL line? If so, could you send me your config file, and I'll see if I can test it here.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16 5:05 AM
        Yes it works just fine with airmail but not with BPQ32
        Robby

        Sent from my Samsung Galaxy NoteĀ® II

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16 5:19 AM
          Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.

          Have you ever had the PTC working with BPQ (without scanning)?

          If not, you need to get that working before moving on to trying scanning. Send me your config. and I'll see if I can see what is wrong with it.

          John

          Yes it works just fine with airmail but not with BPQ32
          Robby

          Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® II