Re: [BPQ32] bpq Scanning

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15, 2013
      Robby put this command in the config section of the PTC port

      trx: ty k 4800 a

      This sets ttl outputs and vfo a

      Jim WU3V
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
        Robby,

        Did the PTC port work ok before you added the RIGCONTROL line? If so, could you send me your config file, and I'll see if I can test it here.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
          Yes it works just fine with airmail but not with BPQ32
          Robby

          Sent from my Samsung Galaxy NoteĀ® II

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
            Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.

            Have you ever had the PTC working with BPQ (without scanning)?

            If not, you need to get that working before moving on to trying scanning. Send me your config. and I'll see if I can see what is wrong with it.

            John

            Yes it works just fine with airmail but not with BPQ32
            Robby

            Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® II