RE: [BPQ32] bpq Scanning

  • N9ACQ
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15, 2013

      Robby

                      Try frequency control of radio on a separate com: port, or set the PCT II to do the frequency scanning.

      73 Bill

      N9ACQ

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2013
        Robby put this command in the config section of the PTC port

        trx: ty k 4800 a

        This sets ttl outputs and vfo a

        Jim WU3V

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
          Robby,

          Did the PTC port work ok before you added the RIGCONTROL line? If so, could you send me your config file, and I'll see if I can test it here.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
            Yes it works just fine with airmail but not with BPQ32
            Robby

            Sent from my Samsung Galaxy NoteĀ® II

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
              Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.

              Have you ever had the PTC working with BPQ (without scanning)?

              If not, you need to get that working before moving on to trying scanning. Send me your config. and I'll see if I can see what is wrong with it.

              John

              Yes it works just fine with airmail but not with BPQ32
              Robby

              Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® II