bpq Scanning

  • w5seg@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15 12:38 PM
      I did everything you recommended me to do and now the PTCii Pro keep trying to initialize it self every two or threes seconds. I went in and did the TRX menu and put the information in but I guess I am still missing something because of the constant attempt to talk to the PTCii. It is still not scanning

      Robby
    • N9ACQ
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15 3:34 PM

        Robby

                        Try frequency control of radio on a separate com: port, or set the PCT II to do the frequency scanning.

        73 Bill

        N9ACQ

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15 7:41 PM
          Robby put this command in the config section of the PTC port

          trx: ty k 4800 a

          This sets ttl outputs and vfo a

          Jim WU3V

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 16 2:57 AM
            Robby,

            Did the PTC port work ok before you added the RIGCONTROL line? If so, could you send me your config file, and I'll see if I can test it here.

            I did everything you recommended me to do and now the PTCii Pro keep trying to initialize it self every two or threes seconds. I went in and did the TRX menu and put the information in but I guess I am still missing something because of the constant attempt to talk to the PTCii. It is still not scanning

            Robby

          • w5seg
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 16 5:05 AM
              Yes it works just fine with airmail but not with BPQ32
              Robby

              Sent from my Samsung Galaxy NoteĀ® II

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 16 5:19 AM
                Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.

                Have you ever had the PTC working with BPQ (without scanning)?

                If not, you need to get that working before moving on to trying scanning. Send me your config. and I'll see if I can see what is wrong with it.

                John

                Yes it works just fine with airmail but not with BPQ32
                Robby

                Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® II