RE: [BPQ32] RMS Express to BPQ32

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2013
      Mark,

      I use a BPQ Virtual COM port to create a KISS link between RMS Express and BPQ32. You can then connect directly to your own RMS Serveer, or to other RMS Servers using the RMS Express connect script facility.

      See http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/bpqvkiss.htm for details of how to configure a BPQ32 Virtual KISS port and install the BPQ Virtual COM driver

      73, John

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2013
        Thanks John

        That's a start. I was trying to use BPQHostmodes in Kant mode or AGWPE and
        some loopback control among other things.

        I have a VCom set up and seems to be answering in Kiss mode, but I can't
        seem to find any documentation on the script facility of RMSE. What does a
        script look like? It will not accept a one line script, and it will not
        allow me to connect to my node first, then connect out a port as it seems
        to complete the script once the node answers with a 'CONNECTED' response.

        Mark

        > Mark,
        >
        > I use a BPQ Virtual COM port to create a KISS link between RMS Express and
        > BPQ32. You can then connect directly to your own RMS Serveer, or to other
        > RMS Servers using the RMS Express connect script facility.
        >
        > See <http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/bpqvkiss.htm>
        > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/bpqvkiss.htm for
        > details
        > of how to configure a BPQ32 Virtual KISS port and install the BPQ Virtual
        > COM driver
        >
        > 73, John
        >
        > _____

      • Mark Taylor
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2013
          Just found the documentation for scripts. Working fine now.

          Thanks
          Mark