RE: [BPQ32] BPQ with Baycom USCC-4 card

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
      Toby,

      There is a driver for HDLC cards on XP, which should also work on 2003 Server. You can download it from the files section of this group - file BPQHDLCXP.zip. It worked last time I tried it, but as I no longer have a machine with ISA slots I cant run it now.

      Others have used it in the past, but I don't know if anyone still does.

      73, John

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
        I have tried it in the past with the PA0HZP card but i got some errors in windows xp.
        in win98 works great.

        Danny PA2SNK