BPQ with Baycom USCC-4 card

  • sm7rme
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
      Hello.

      Is it possible to use my old BAYCOM USCC-4 card with BPQ33. In that case is there any how-to for this. I would like to use it either on Windows 2003 server or Windows XP.

      best regards
      Toby
      SM7RME
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
        Toby,

        There is a driver for HDLC cards on XP, which should also work on 2003 Server. You can download it from the files section of this group - file BPQHDLCXP.zip. It worked last time I tried it, but as I no longer have a machine with ISA slots I cant run it now.

        Others have used it in the past, but I don't know if anyone still does.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
          I have tried it in the past with the PA0HZP card but i got some errors in windows xp.
          in win98 works great.

          Danny PA2SNK