RE: [BPQ32] BPQ & the PK-900

  • David Calder n4zkf
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 22, 2008
      The new P4 MB with ISA slots will be here Friday. With No memory!

      ISA Main Board JSP-403B $239.00
      2.8 P4 Processor $149.00
      Copper Heat sync w/Fan 57.00
      Total: $445.00

      I can't wait to get back to DRSI cards. Does it show?

      John, I'll try your file and we'll so how it all goes.

      73 Dave
      n4zkf

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 22, 2008
        Hi Dave,

        FYI I just bought a 2.8G P4 533 FSB for 49.95 from Geeks.com
        They had them up to 3Gig 800Mhz FSB 79.00 they call them used, but they
        really are Pulls, I haven't had any problems with the others I bought has
        been over a 1 1/2 years when I bought my first one from them, a good price
        on memory's as well free S&H. The fan cooled Copper heat sink is a very
        good idea, instead of a small heat sink and a tunneled fan.

        Surprised you were able to find a board with ISA slots.

        Mike Melnik

        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 22, 2008
          I paid for it, that's for sure....

          But I'm over the TNC's. I want my DRSI's back. I haven't had a decent bulletins
          pass on 14.098 since I went away from them.

          Plus I'm dumping the beta FBB. What a mess it is.

          73 Dave