Re: [BPQ32] Re: WL2REPORT bpq32 startup

  • Clayton Brantley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 11 4:52 PM
      OH, BTW, I did order a 1gb memory module for the laptop today.  $21 including shipping.

      Clayton

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 11 4:59 PM

      Ralph

      A couple of things, in the bpq32.cfg Telnet Port you must add the following:

      LOGINPROMPT=user:

      PASSWORDPROMPT=password:

      MAXSESSIONS=11

      CMS=1

      CMSCALL=Your Call sign with SSID usually -10

      CMSPASS=Pass word you created if/when you log into WL2K Web Mail

      See the following Web Site:

      http://www.winlink.org/WMInstructions

      I have included Secure CMS Access.txt

      From BPQ Terminal using your Application command for CMS server should return as follows:

      *** N9PMO-2 Connected to CMS
      [WL2K-2.7.7.0-B2FWIHJM$]
      ;PQ: 99658149
      Brentwood CMS via N9PMO >
      Disconnecting...
      *** Disconnected

      I will send you some other information needed direct to your E-Mail.

      Mike N9PMO