Re: [BPQ32] Re: WL2REPORT bpq32 startup

  • Clayton Brantley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 11, 2013
      OK Now go thru the password thing again, but this time type WL2KSYSOP SET.
      You should see a blank record return with your location filled in.

      BPQ needs to get us a screen that we can add the missing info.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 11, 2013
        OH, BTW, I did order a 1gb memory module for the laptop today.  $21 including shipping.

        Clayton

        Wiping egg off face.... Thank you very much.

        Ya know when you have looked and looked till your eyes cross, nope just sloppy.

        PASSWORD AAAAA
        CRYMYR:AJ4GR-1} Ok
        WL2KSYSOP
        CRYMYR:AJ4GR-1} Nothing returned from WL2K Database

        Can I assume this is normal, I wouldn't expect any traffic at this point?

        Thx again

        73, Ralph (AJ4GR)

        Progress not perfection

        > Ralph
        >
        > The K in PKT is missing, also -1SSID is not normally used, for VHF/UHF -10
        > HF -5
        > WL2REPORT
        > PUBLIC,www.winlink.org,8778,AJ4GR-1,FM03mp,00-23,145010000,PKT1200,60,15,0,0
        >

        > Mike N9PMO
        > <http://www.n9pmo.com/> www.n9pmo.com

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 11, 2013

        Ralph

        A couple of things, in the bpq32.cfg Telnet Port you must add the following:

        LOGINPROMPT=user:

        PASSWORDPROMPT=password:

        MAXSESSIONS=11

        CMS=1

        CMSCALL=Your Call sign with SSID usually -10

        CMSPASS=Pass word you created if/when you log into WL2K Web Mail

        See the following Web Site:

        http://www.winlink.org/WMInstructions

        I have included Secure CMS Access.txt

        From BPQ Terminal using your Application command for CMS server should return as follows:

        *** N9PMO-2 Connected to CMS
        [WL2K-2.7.7.0-B2FWIHJM$]
        ;PQ: 99658149
        Brentwood CMS via N9PMO >
        Disconnecting...
        *** Disconnected

        I will send you some other information needed direct to your E-Mail.

        Mike N9PMO