RE: [BPQ32] Re: RMS Express via BPQ (pi)

    Message 1 of 89 , Jul 11 10:46 AM
      The virtual com sends the data to the node, but as a KISS stream. It looks to both ends like KISS TNCs with radios in between. You have to connect to your node first. The you can connect out on the radio port. If WD5CFJ-7 is a digi rather than a node I think you need

      C K5DLQ-7
      Connected
      C 1 N5MDT-10 v WD5CFJ-7
      Connected