BPQ32 and Windows 2003 Server

  • Ron Stordahl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      I have been running as a test AR-Cluster and BPQ32 (using the AGWtoBPQ
      interface) on a 2 GH Celeron (yes...they did make one!) with several
      radio users. Been running non stop for 5 days without dropping a
      connection. Didn't have to set task priorities as I have seen as
      suggested for DXSpider and AGWPE on another forum to keep it working.

      I do intend to build a more up to date system, Pentium 4 with Hyper
      Threading, or maybe even a dual core system (AMD or Intel), but for now
      this is what I have.

      Ron, N5IN