Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32 and HDLC cards - was Re: Opto SCC

  • Kees Bakker
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
      John.

      i'm using win98 can you sen me a copy and i'll report if it works.

      Grtz,

      Mark

      John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:
      Mark,

      I'm afraid that HDLC cards are not supported in BPQ32. I wrote a
      Windows 95 VXD, and had some success with it and a DRSI card, but I no
      longer have a machine with an ISA bus to do any more development. The
      driver may work with Win 98 and other HDLC cards (but definitely won't
      work with NT/2000/XP), and if you'd like to try it, I'll send you a
      copy, but I can't provide any support.

      Is anyone else interested in using HDLC cards with BPQ32? If there is
      sufficient interest, I may be able to borrow a system to do some more
      development. Let me know what cards and OS you want to use.

      Regards,

      John
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "skyclassicrock" <skyclassicrock@y...>
      wrote:

      > John,
      >
      > when i using the hdlc proctocol, Windows is asking for bpqhdlc.vxd
      with
      > error code 87 where can i find this file?
      >
      > Grtz.
      >
      > Mark

      Yahoo! Shopping

    • Eddy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2006
        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Danny NL1SNE/CB2SNK" <nl1sne@h...> wrote:

        Danny
        The only way as i see it is to setup agwpe to use ur scc and do the
        bpqtoagw link..
        Eddy
        > Hello John..
        >
        > i also posted a question around scc cards..
        >
        > i want to use my PA0HZP Opto scc card under win xp.
        >
        > so in the nearby future i can upgrade the sytem to run under winxp
        bpq32 winfbb 32 and of course the scc card.

        > 73's Danny PD0SNK sysop CB9SNK BBS (CB)

        Service.