Booting linbpq on bootup

  • Shawn Bush
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013
      I thought I would mention this as a easy and working method of running linbpq from bootup on Debian and any Debian derivative Linux OS.

      In /etc/rc.local add these lines before the exit line.

      su linbpq -c "/usr/bin/screen -dmS linbpq /home/linbpq/linbpq/linbpq"

      linbpq is being ran from user 'linbpq'
      You may have to adjust the paths for screen and the linbpq executable.

      Shawn Bush
      KD8NCV