RE: [BPQ32] Re: RMS Express via BPQ (pi)

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 89 , Jul 4, 2013

      That should not be an issue… I scan and when I initiate a forward using the scripts.. And I do many as I also do HF BBS Messaging using 300 baud HF Robust Packet winmor etc… Mine never has an issue restarting the scan I have mine setup as the example I sent.. No need for a startscan… Not sure why yours is having issues…  Email me off list. 73

      Message 89 of 89 , Jul 15, 2013

        Hi Dave, glad I could help.

        73

        Mike kb5wbh