Re: Re: BBS=1 parameter

  • Jeff Thomas - WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2008
      Thanks John, figured it was something like that, but wasn't sure.

      While I've got you, thanks mucho for your work on BPQ32! I'm just
      getting started with it and it looks to be a pretty slick packet
      networking package. With TheNet and FlexNet essentially dead
      (development wise), it's refreshing to see stuff like this being keep
      current and under active development.

      Thanks for your efforts and thanks to those that helped you
      refine/debug it!

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO