Last notice for these WL2K sysops...

  • lorrring
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
      Stations still running BPQ32 5.2.x.x with current connections to the WL2K CMS system are:
      KB9TYQ
      KB9TYQ-10
      WA0RES-10

      These sysops have not responded to direct emails and many online announcements. This is the last attempt to contact them and ask them to bring their software current in order to maintain connectivity for their users. We are about to 'flip the switch' and turn off legacy insecure logins.

      We hate to loose active stations. If you know these sysops, please attempt to get their attention.

      And thanks to all BPQ WL2K sysops who did the update. Your stations will continue to chug along nicely. Thanks!

      73,
      Lor W3QA
      Winlink Development Team
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013

        Lor I know the Sysop behind TYQ I will make sure I get a hold of him today… Thanks ! 73 Jerry N9LYA

        N9LYA/K9BBS  http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080

        Linbpq 6.0.2.13 Debian Linux 7.0.0 Dell_Server_2600_4GBRAM_73GBHD_Dual_Dual_Core_CPU_1.8Ghz

        W9HU http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8081

        PilinBPQ 6.0.2.13

        Raspbian-wheezy-7_Rpi_B_700MHz_256MBram_32GB-SD-class10

        N9LYA-5

        JNOS 2.0j Debian Linux 6.0.6

        HP 3.4Ghz  2GB Ram 2TB Hard drive

        W9OTR-8

        XR32 201b Windows XP SP3

        Dell Optiplex GX240 Pentium 4 1.70GHz  768MB Ram 40 GB Harddrive

        http://www.mitchellwx.com

        http://www.n9lya.com

        http://www.kutche.net

        http://www.hfskipnet.net