RE: [BPQ32] BBS=1 parameter

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2008
      Hi Jeff,

      BBS=1 enables the application interface within BPQ. Without it, the code runs as a packet switch only, (like a NET/ROM TNC), and doesn't allow connection to applicatiuon programs on the PC.

      73,
      John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2008
        Thanks John, figured it was something like that, but wasn't sure.

        While I've got you, thanks mucho for your work on BPQ32! I'm just
        getting started with it and it looks to be a pretty slick packet
        networking package. With TheNet and FlexNet essentially dead
        (development wise), it's refreshing to see stuff like this being keep
        current and under active development.

        Thanks for your efforts and thanks to those that helped you
        refine/debug it!

        73
        Jeff
        WA4ZKO