Re: RMS

  • ws7i
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
      John-

      I had that set to secure on their web page, and it didn't work. Lar removed it and it still doesn't work. I know the password and its the same that they know.

      They claim sysop updates aren't coming, yet I went their with another program (RMS PACKET) and it of course new the sysop info and I put in the remarks the Date/Time.

      It gets the SQ, SR codes back but evidently thinks the password is wrong.

      I give up. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.