Checking WL2K with packet

  • n5mdt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
      With BPQ running on windows with pactor, winmor, and packet ports (occupied with RMS Packet) I can check others WL2K servers using Airmail packet client. I can check both pactor and winmor servers using the format:

      [call] [port] [mode]

      The Airmail Packet client is configured to use a virtual com port configured by bpq vcom config, and using a bpq host mode in Kam+ mode.

      This works for pactor and winmor but I cannot get it working for packet. One roadblock is that the monitor window does not show the dialog of any connect attempt. I do have the Monitor TX and the port enabled in the config, and I do see other traffic. So, my thought is that no connect attempt is being made.

      Does anyone know if this should work? What the format might be? Or if there is a better solution for checking into other RMS servers while BPQ is running?

      Also, if there is a solution, please include how to include digipeaters in the connect format.

      Thanks
      Mark
      N5MDT