RE: [BPQ32] RMS

    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
      Jay,

      Check that you have a secure logon password for you base call (without SSID). Although CMSCALL includes the SSID, this is ignored in the password check.

      If you have passwords set for call+ssid, make sure tha same password is set for the base call.

      73, John

      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
        Bonjour John
        is there in Bpq32 an RMS client integrated?
        i spoke l;ocally with a couple of radio-amateur if i add any equipment
        on line on Winlink and looking at their site they speak about RMS Express,is that the same in BPQ32?
        Thanks
        Gervais

        4823.73N/06839.65W

            http://www.viacapitalevendu.com/bas-saint-laurent/rimouski/maison-a-un-etage-et-demi-a-vendre/2239-route-132-e-mls:524509323?searchposition=1

        http://rimouski.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-vehicules-motocyclettes-motos-vertes-tout-terrain-2000-Yamaha-XT-350-W0QQAdIdZ460316895

        To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
          John-

          I had that set to secure on their web page, and it didn't work. Lar removed it and it still doesn't work. I know the password and its the same that they know.

          They claim sysop updates aren't coming, yet I went their with another program (RMS PACKET) and it of course new the sysop info and I put in the remarks the Date/Time.

          It gets the SQ, SR codes back but evidently thinks the password is wrong.

          I give up. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.