Re: [BPQ32] RMS

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013
      It is not in bpq, it is in the winlink software they have to allow gateway access you need to contact Neil Hughes with the WDT and he can allow gateway access, or any other member I suppose.
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
        Jay,

        Check that you have a secure logon password for you base call (without SSID). Although CMSCALL includes the SSID, this is ignored in the password check.

        If you have passwords set for call+ssid, make sure tha same password is set for the base call.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
          Bonjour John
          is there in Bpq32 an RMS client integrated?
          i spoke l;ocally with a couple of radio-amateur if i add any equipment
          on line on Winlink and looking at their site they speak about RMS Express,is that the same in BPQ32?
          Thanks
          Gervais

          4823.73N/06839.65W

              http://www.viacapitalevendu.com/bas-saint-laurent/rimouski/maison-a-un-etage-et-demi-a-vendre/2239-route-132-e-mls:524509323?searchposition=1

          http://rimouski.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-vehicules-motocyclettes-motos-vertes-tout-terrain-2000-Yamaha-XT-350-W0QQAdIdZ460316895

          To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
            John-

            I had that set to secure on their web page, and it didn't work. Lar removed it and it still doesn't work. I know the password and its the same that they know.

            They claim sysop updates aren't coming, yet I went their with another program (RMS PACKET) and it of course new the sysop info and I put in the remarks the Date/Time.

            It gets the SQ, SR codes back but evidently thinks the password is wrong.

            I give up. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.