RE: [BPQ32] RMS

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013

      Ok I t was me… Found the instructions that were on the site yet hard to locate… I have a personal preference against Websites with Black Backgrounds.. But that is just due to eye damage from Diabetes.. My bad..

      73 jerry

      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013

        To be clear Jim Where is this FLAG in Linbpq??? Thanks

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013
          It is not in bpq, it is in the winlink software they have to allow gateway access you need to contact Neil Hughes with the WDT and he can allow gateway access, or any other member I suppose.
          To be clear Jim Where is this FLAG in Linbpq??? Thanks

          I am beginning to this all this paranoid security WINLINK thinks they are gaining will kill same. No Real clear instructions on their site.. I am assuming mine (k9bbs-10) might have a chance of working after the weekend.. Then again it may not??? Will SeeĀ…

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
            Jay,

            Check that you have a secure logon password for you base call (without SSID). Although CMSCALL includes the SSID, this is ignored in the password check.

            If you have passwords set for call+ssid, make sure tha same password is set for the base call.

            73, John

            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
              Bonjour John
              is there in Bpq32 an RMS client integrated?
              i spoke l;ocally with a couple of radio-amateur if i add any equipment
              on line on Winlink and looking at their site they speak about RMS Express,is that the same in BPQ32?
              Thanks
              Gervais

              4823.73N/06839.65W

                  http://www.viacapitalevendu.com/bas-saint-laurent/rimouski/maison-a-un-etage-et-demi-a-vendre/2239-route-132-e-mls:524509323?searchposition=1

              http://rimouski.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-vehicules-motocyclettes-motos-vertes-tout-terrain-2000-Yamaha-XT-350-W0QQAdIdZ460316895

              To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
                John-

                I had that set to secure on their web page, and it didn't work. Lar removed it and it still doesn't work. I know the password and its the same that they know.

                They claim sysop updates aren't coming, yet I went their with another program (RMS PACKET) and it of course new the sysop info and I put in the remarks the Date/Time.

                It gets the SQ, SR codes back but evidently thinks the password is wrong.

                I give up. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.