Re: [BPQ32] RMS

  • Jay WS7I
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013
      Do Not check the secure login flag is that right, Jim.

      On 6/28/2013 5:15 PM, Jim wrote:

      They need to allow the gateway flag but not secure login at least that is how mine was done last week.

      Also you need to make sure of your password from webmail I then used aitmail in telnet mode to get my new password.

      Jim
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013

        Ok I t was me… Found the instructions that were on the site yet hard to locate… I have a personal preference against Websites with Black Backgrounds.. But that is just due to eye damage from Diabetes.. My bad..

        73 jerry

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013

          To be clear Jim Where is this FLAG in Linbpq??? Thanks

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013
            It is not in bpq, it is in the winlink software they have to allow gateway access you need to contact Neil Hughes with the WDT and he can allow gateway access, or any other member I suppose.
            To be clear Jim Where is this FLAG in Linbpq??? Thanks

            I am beginning to this all this paranoid security WINLINK thinks they are gaining will kill same. No Real clear instructions on their site.. I am assuming mine (k9bbs-10) might have a chance of working after the weekend.. Then again it may not??? Will SeeĀ…

            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
              Jay,

              Check that you have a secure logon password for you base call (without SSID). Although CMSCALL includes the SSID, this is ignored in the password check.

              If you have passwords set for call+ssid, make sure tha same password is set for the base call.

              73, John

              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
                Bonjour John
                is there in Bpq32 an RMS client integrated?
                i spoke l;ocally with a couple of radio-amateur if i add any equipment
                on line on Winlink and looking at their site they speak about RMS Express,is that the same in BPQ32?
                Thanks
                Gervais

                4823.73N/06839.65W

                    http://www.viacapitalevendu.com/bas-saint-laurent/rimouski/maison-a-un-etage-et-demi-a-vendre/2239-route-132-e-mls:524509323?searchposition=1

                http://rimouski.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-vehicules-motocyclettes-motos-vertes-tout-terrain-2000-Yamaha-XT-350-W0QQAdIdZ460316895

                To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
                  John-

                  I had that set to secure on their web page, and it didn't work. Lar removed it and it still doesn't work. I know the password and its the same that they know.

                  They claim sysop updates aren't coming, yet I went their with another program (RMS PACKET) and it of course new the sysop info and I put in the remarks the Date/Time.

                  It gets the SQ, SR codes back but evidently thinks the password is wrong.

                  I give up. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.