Re: [BPQ32] RMS

  • Jay WS7I
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013
      According to them both systems are currently working and only the old one ceases after 30 June.  So it should now work.

      I get from them on connect:

      *** WS7I-9 Connected to CMS
      *** [1] [01000-003] - Invalid gateway login - Incorrect password - Disconnecting (my ip displayed)
      *** Disconnected

      John's cmslog shows:

      23:47:13 10 WS7I-9 Connected to CMS
      23:47:14 10 Callsign :
      23:47:14 10 WS7I-9 WS7I-10
      23:47:14 10 ;SQ: 12345678             <====changed the next 2 numbers in case they are the pwd exch
      23:47:14 10 ;SR: 12345678 0 0
      23:47:25 10 Disconnected. Bytes Sent = 0 Bytes Received 97 Time 12 Seconds

      They say they aren't getting my winlink sysop updates sent from bpq32 console.  I dunno if this is worth the effort or not either.

      Jay

      On 6/28/2013 4:39 PM, Jerry wrote:

      I am beginning to this all this paranoid security WINLINK thinks they are gaining will kill same. No Real clear instructions on their site.. I am assuming mine (k9bbs-10) might have a chance of working after the weekend.. Then again it may not??? Will See…

      73 jerry

      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013
        They need to allow the gateway flag but not secure login at least that is how mine was done last week.

        Also you need to make sure of your password from webmail I then used aitmail in telnet mode to get my new password.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013

          Jay

          Telnet Port example (New)

          CMS=1

          CMSCALL=WS7I

          CMSPASS= See following Web Site:

          http://www.winlink.org/WMInstructions  for details of how to retrieve your password

          Sysop Record if Windows version, Click on the Yellow BPQ ICON lower right tool tray,

          BPQ32 Console, This will open the MDI window, maximize Console window, click on

          BPQ32.dll Console Version 6.0.X.X to bring to foreground, then top of the MDI console window

          Actions, Update WL2K Sysop Record, fill in the information you want displayed, Click apply.

          The correct WL2K Report format in RF port/Ports

          Mike N9PMO

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013
            Do Not check the secure login flag is that right, Jim.

            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013

              Ok I t was me… Found the instructions that were on the site yet hard to locate… I have a personal preference against Websites with Black Backgrounds.. But that is just due to eye damage from Diabetes.. My bad..

              73 jerry

              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013

                To be clear Jim Where is this FLAG in Linbpq??? Thanks

                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 28, 2013
                  It is not in bpq, it is in the winlink software they have to allow gateway access you need to contact Neil Hughes with the WDT and he can allow gateway access, or any other member I suppose.

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
                    Jay,

                    Check that you have a secure logon password for you base call (without SSID). Although CMSCALL includes the SSID, this is ignored in the password check.

                    If you have passwords set for call+ssid, make sure tha same password is set for the base call.

                    73, John

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
                      Bonjour John
                      is there in Bpq32 an RMS client integrated?
                      i spoke l;ocally with a couple of radio-amateur if i add any equipment
                      on line on Winlink and looking at their site they speak about RMS Express,is that the same in BPQ32?
                      Thanks
                      Gervais

                      4823.73N/06839.65W

                          http://www.viacapitalevendu.com/bas-saint-laurent/rimouski/maison-a-un-etage-et-demi-a-vendre/2239-route-132-e-mls:524509323?searchposition=1

                      http://rimouski.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-vehicules-motocyclettes-motos-vertes-tout-terrain-2000-Yamaha-XT-350-W0QQAdIdZ460316895

                      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jun 29, 2013
                        John-

                        I had that set to secure on their web page, and it didn't work. Lar removed it and it still doesn't work. I know the password and its the same that they know.

                        They claim sysop updates aren't coming, yet I went their with another program (RMS PACKET) and it of course new the sysop info and I put in the remarks the Date/Time.

                        It gets the SQ, SR codes back but evidently thinks the password is wrong.

                        I give up. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.