MacBpq

  • k7ilo@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 27, 2013
      Hey John

      Can you send me the mac version of bpq right before 6.0.2.12?
      I think there may be an issue with it and me not thinking, over-wrote the old version b4 I backed it up.
      For some reason, when I connect to macbpq with termtcp now, it says connected but no prompts and will not respond to any commands.

      Also, one think Ken and I noticed about the Winlink reporting thing.
      Neither linbpq nor macbpq have provisions for adding the winlink information such as address, locator and things like that like the windows version does. We didnt see anything in the web portal.

      Can that be the cause that a few of us on linbpq and me on macbpq may not be showing up in the winlink stations page?

      Thanks and TTYL

      Harold
      K7ILO
    • Harold Kinchelow
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 27, 2013
        Ok  John .
        This is what i am seeing in my debug file.

        130628 05:06:40 !          CMS #0 212.69.162.229 Official name : wien.winlink.org
        130628 05:06:40 !          CMS #1 71.7.139.22 Official name : halifax.winlink.org
        130628 05:06:40 !          CMS #2 116.212.194.60 Official name : perth.winlink.org
        130628 05:06:40 !          CMS #3 174.46.122.124 Official name : brentwood.winlink.org
        130628 05:06:41 !          CMS #4 199.73.55.101 Official name : winlink.org
        130628 05:06:42 !          AXIP Resolve complete - pausing

        It seems the computer comes to a halt for about 2-4 minutes, then everything starts working.

        Harold
        K7ILO

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 28, 2013
          Harold,

          Yes, at the moment only BPQ32 has the option to update the Winlink SYSOP info. I believe that you need a SYSOP record to appear on the stations page.

          73, John

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 28, 2013

            Cool and thanks John.  I will let you know if and what I find different between the 2 versions.

            Harold
            K7ILO