O/T Winlink 2000,if i may ask here with the permission of the Moderator

  • gervais
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      Hi all,
      i am looking for some help around Quebec,or Canada about maybe gaving the service of Winlink to my communauty of
      radio-amateur passing by since i am near the St-Laurence River and a Touristic Region.

      I could need some right hand help and info,
      Please call me direct since it is not BPQ32 related subject BUT i am sure some folks here knows about it.

      Contact me direct at
      ve2ckn2 at hotmail.fr

      Again thanks the Moderator if he let me pass the filter.

      73 all
      Gervais
      ve2ckn